Box Hill Medical Supercentre
Health 360 is looking to appoint a Nurse Practitioner on a permanent full-time basis.Apply Now
Health 360 has an exciting opportunity for Nurse Practitioner to provide care service at our Box Hill center. We are looking to appoint people who are seeking permanent part time and full-time employment and who have experience working with people living with Dementia and require a high level of care.
This key role will have you working closely with highly skilled and committed interdisciplinary teams including our Registered Nurses, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Deputy Care Manager and Executive Care Manager who pride themselves in delivering the highest standards of care to our Residents.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide personal care needs and services as per consumer’s individual care needs and care plans
- Continence management
- Provide assistance to General Practitioner
- Promptly reporting any changes to General Practitioner and managers
- Encourage consumers to participate in activities to enhance wellbeing
- Minimum Certificate III qualification in Nursing or a related field
- Compassion and proven ability to care for residents in aged care within a holistic framework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes NFP salary packaging, generous leave entitlements (including 5 weeks of annual leave and 12 ADOs per annum) and a highly supportive workplace culture with a genuine passion for continuous improvement and excellence.
Applications close: 25 June 2022
Stay Updated with New Job Openings
Sign up for our mailing list to get notified with new job posting at Health 360.